So I snagged an interview with ArenaNet’s Guild Wars Lead Designer John Stumme. We laugh it up while at the same time, answering a few questions the Relics krewe conjured up for him. John proves to be a personality you should most definitely be excited about.
- What is the status of GVG changes?
- What is the status of the dervish profession review?
- With GW2 on the horizon, this will likely result in a smaller player base in GW. Is the interest in allowing players to bring more heroes affected by this in any way?
- Can we look forward to any new weapons?
- Will there be any new consumables?
- Will we see a paragon profession review?
- After the release of Guild Wars 2, what sort of nomenclature will you use to refer to the prequel. Guild Wars Classic, right?
-Last October the live team introduced a set of quests to the Halloween celebrations that changed the Underworld. How likely are we to see further updates to the various holiday celebrations compared to the addition of new content to the game?
-Pie or Cake? (Sorry, they melvin’d me)
For players of the game Guild Wars, it’s highly recommended that you listen to this. Knowing what’s in the mind of this man will probably put you in a feeling of anticipation. He’s driven, and he didn’t fluff anyone (though I did do some fluffing).
Stop in for a listen. After the interview, also, Chas and I went a little crazy based on some inspiration from the interview and we figured you guys might enjoy it.
- Send us your text or mp3/ogg attachment feedback at [email protected]
Or in game, add the name “Relics of Orr” to your friends list to chat. We’re accepting new guildies and accepting guilds.
Nick Black (Beginning of Show’s End)
Canto6 (End of Show’s End)
I’m glad that’s been made clear